PPC (Paid search) optimised to boost your sales
Attract customers through targeted advertising on search engines. With a thorough understanding of your traffic sources, your competition and your brand, our team can recommend a sound keyword strategy relevant to your business in order to maximise your paid search ROI. Our PPC (pay per click) team helps you zone in on the motivated visitors you need presenting them with consistent messaging throughout their user journey.
We can help with:
- Keyword Research to target the keywords that will perform best. Whether it’s auditing your current PPC campaigns, or planning the initial set-up, let us help you.
- Writing captivating Ad Copy to engage consumers, with strong call-to-actions that will drive consumers to your site.
- Ensuring you are using the relevant Extensions correctly, and are engaging consumers through them.
- Creating Performance Reports that not only show numbers and data, but delivery a story on performance and how to improve further.
- Structuring your Account to follow best practice, so that your campaigns can be fully utilised and optimised.
PPC is unlike organic SEO, as the ads can be launched quickly, bringing in targeted traffic and qualified leads to your website. From the initial launch, you could expect to be seeing results within the hour. There’s nothing like good and quick results.
For every search on a search engine, your ad could also be showing. That can provide you with an enormous potential customer base. This additional traffic can be sent to your website, expanding your online visibility and helping you establish your company as a leader in your industry.
Highly-targeted website traffic
Assigning different ad copies for specific keywords and demographics can dramatically increase the quality of website traffic. PPC ads can be scheduled to run during the best sales periods and in specific geographic regions. Shopping campaigns can also be set up on Google to target shoppers at key points during the year. We will fully utilise all extensions available to you to drive quality traffic to your website.
PPC is a great way to provide low-risk testing for keywords, enabling you to determine if a full site optimisation campaign is worthwhile. It’s also great for landing page testing, allowing you to direct traffic to your choice of different pages of your site in order to find which pages convert at the highest rate. Once this testing has been completed, the changes can be made a flick of a button.
Maximise the return on your marketing investment
Because you pay for PPC only when a user clicks your ad, it’s easy to manage costs, track conversions, and determine your ROI. You set the budget, and we’ll work towards that goal. Cost-per-conversions are valuable when comparing your PPC campaign ROI against other marketing tactics. Data is reported accurately and correctly and campaign results can be tracked extensively.