Optimus-pm are looking for an enthusiastic person to join our award-winning affiliate marketing team. Founded in 2006, Optimus-pm has become the UK’s leading affiliate marketing agency with the senior management team having over 40 years of affiliate marketing experience.
This role offers you a fantastic opportunity to become part of the Optimus-pm team and make a career in the fast moving and exciting world of digital commerce.
Job Title: Account Executive
Location: 4, Derriford Business Park, Brest Road, Plymouth, PL6 5QZ
Department: Affiliate Marketing
Line Manager: Melissa Blue
Under the guidance of the senior account manager, this account executive role will involve planning and developing a portfolio of client affiliate programmes, whilst building and maintaining relationships with affiliates and networks in the sector.
The account executive role will involve several responsibilities including:
- To build & maintain a portfolio of client affiliate programmes
- Deliver growth in sales for affiliate campaigns
- Complete day-to-day checks
- Reporting to clients on a weekly & monthly basis
- Reporting to management of Optimus-pm on a weekly basis
- To attend industry events and represent either Optimus-pm, a client or yourself.
- Affiliate Marketing training to be attended to develop your knowledge and Skills of the industry.
Account Management Duties:
As an account executive training will be provided to understand and implement all key account management duties. These will include:
- Daily account logins
- Recruitment and approval of new affiliates
- Communication with affiliates, networks, and clients
- Create and agree promotional plan
- Implementation of promotional plans
- Reporting of weekly and monthly results
- Regular meetings with clients
- Preparation of Newsletters
- Send daily deals for email inclusion
- Adding new offers on the network
- Ensure validations and transaction queries are being processed regularly
- Delegate tasks for account support workers (ASW) and ensure that they are producing work to an acceptable standard
- Create marketing strategies that address the aims and goals of the client
- Ensure that client promotions are sent out to the necessary affiliates and are displayed on the correct platforms
- Perform regular competitor checks to make sure that my client is offering customers relevant offers that compete with rival brands
- Ensuring that all creative is up to date and in line with brand guidelines, including creative on affiliate websites
- Working as part of a team to offering and advice and training when needed
- Keeping up to date with the latest innovative opportunities within the affiliate channel including retargeting, remarketing, overlay solutions, widgets and other tools that could benefit your client and help grow the programme
- Provide expert customer service and develop a positive relationship with clients and affiliates
- Provide solutions and address problems that arise such as tracking issues, payment issues, declines in the programme, network problems and all unauthorised affiliate behaviour.
- Ensure all admin tasks are completed within the correct timescale
- The continuous focus to understand, learn and develop within the industry
- Research and prepare for client calls and meetings with an agenda put in place to lead the call effectively
- Arrange regular meetings with clients, networks, and affiliates
Optimus-pm prides itself on teamwork and this role will require a positive attitude in the office with a friendly attitude towards co-workers. The office dynamic will involve helping with cleaning (when required) and attending all internal meetings and training sessions.
If you are interested in applying for this role and joining the Optimus-pm team, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org